Welcome to Winston Pointe Homeowners Association, Inc.
When are the assessment fees due?
The association assessment fees are due Quarterly: In January, April, July, October for $98.68.
Who do I call if there is an emergency?
Emergency situations include fire, plumbing, roof leaks or weather-related damage. Contact our office at (919) 233-7660. Leave a detailed message with your community name, phone number and extent of damage. A staff member will contact you as soon as possible. If the emergency is after hours please contact our emergency line at (919) 634-4545.
What are the CC&R’S?
The Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R’s) are the governing legal documents that set up the guidelines for the operation of the planned community as a non-profit corporation.
How can I make a recommendation?
Use the Contact Us Link
Who are the Board of Directors for Winston Pointe?
- Nicole House- Presidentt
- Carrole Dayton-Vice President
- Rachael McLeann- Secretary
- Seretta Rubio- Treasurer
- Matt Stephen- Director at Large
Please contact the Board of Directors though:
Elite Management Professionals, Inc.
Trish Cates Community Manager
Fax: (919)-233-7661 Attn: Trish Cates
Should you make any exterior modifications at your home, please complete the Architectural Request form located under "Documents" and then select "Architectural Guidelines & Form" once you have logged into your account. Once completed, please forward to your management team and they will send to the ARC Committee on your behalf.
Architectural Requests Cont:
For ARC applications to be Accepted the following below are needed.
- ARC Form signed, with neighbors’ signatures
- For installing a Fence- Fence Application completed, and form signed by neighbors
- A detailed description of how large the project will be. ( width, height, length, how far off the property line)
- A copy your plot map (which you would have received at the closing of your home) with detailed markings of where the project is to be done
- A sample picture, and color of the product to be used.
Without these 5 things ARC applications will be deemed not complete and sent back to the homeowner until all forms are completed.